If you have damaged or missing teeth, you will know how much this can impact your daily life. From difficulties with chewing food to feeling self-conscious about your smile, missing and damaged teeth can have a far-reaching effect on your life. But, the good news is that missing and damaged teeth do not need to stop you from feeling confident or unable to eat the foods you love. Dental implants and dentures offer a valuable solution to the issues created by missing and damaged teeth. With the help of dental implants or dentures, you will soon be able to regain confidence in your smile and enjoy eating once again.
At Salt Lake City Dental in Murray, Utah, we offer both dentures and dental implants and help our patients select an option most suited to their needs. The big question that many people wonder about is dental implants vs dentures; which is the better choice? Take a look at the advantages associated with each option to help you decide.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Implants are fixed into your bone, so they offer a long-term solution.
- You can take care of dental implants in the same way as you would your regular teeth, brush them twice daily, and floss as usual.
- As dental implants are fixed, they feel safely and securely fitted inside your mouth.
- An Implant often make it easier to eat as chewing may feel more comfortable.
Advantages of Dentures
- Dentures are removable, so you can simply take them out whenever you like.
- Dentures are not held in place with fixings and use denture adhesive to keep them in position.
- There is no need to brush and floss dentures like regular teeth. Instead, you will need to remove them at night and soak them in a cleaning solution.
- Dentures are suitable for patients with low bone density as they are not fixed to the bone.
There are many benefits of dental implants vs dentures, but choosing the right option is about more than simply personal preference. Your dentist in Murray, Utah, will be able to advise you on whether each option is suited to your dental needs and individual requirements.
Contact Salt Lake City Dental to Discuss Dental Implants VS Dentures in Murray, Utah
Whether you want a dental implant or denture, choosing the right dentist to carry out the work for you to achieve the best results is vital. Here at Salt Lake City Dental, we love to help our patients restore their smiles and regain their confidence. When you schedule a consultation at our dental office, we will be happy to talk you through dental implants vs dentures and assess which option is the best choice for you.
Are you looking for dental implants vs dentures in Murray, Utah? If so, the experienced dentists at Salt Lake City Dental can help. Call us today at (801) 839-7741 to schedule your consultation, or use this handy online form to request an appointment.